Experienced professional with advanced technical and leadership training, skilled at motivating teams to perform at their best in order to accomplish organizational goals with the ability to learn any task or skill very quickly. Looking for a career in Information Technology (IT).
- • In the Process to become a Cisco Certified Network Associate
- • Working on a Bachlors in Computer Science
This is only a Glimpse of my employment history, the following experience listed below is modified to fit the Employment I'm seeking as an IT Professional.
For a more detailed look at my work experience, please go to my Linkedin Profile here:
- • Experience with Load Balancers for administrating and monitoring global & local traffic.
- • Experience working with multi-vendor load balancers like F5 and Citrix Netscaler.
- • Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting, implementation, testing and optimization of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, ability to interpret and resolve complex routing table issues.
- • Expertise in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Content Load Balancing.
- • Experience in the setup of Access-Lists, RIP, EIGRP and tunnel installations.
- • Proficiency in configuration of VLAN setup on various Cisco Routers and Switches.
- • Experience in trouble-shooting both connectivity issues and hardware problems on Cisco based networks.
- • Expert in design, configuration and deployment of F5 Solutions with extensive experience working with APM and ASM technologies.
- • Excellent working knowledge of, and proficiency in, F5 ADC and industry standard security technologies and products: Firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS, SIEM.
- • Experience in setting up and managing web access management policies for the web applications.
- • Extensive experience working with F5 APM sessions and manipulating session using iRule and also configuring Access Policy Actions and branch rules.
- • Identify timeline on how to accomplish all the functionality ASM can provide.
- • Administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and IDS LDAP on UNIX environments.
- • Handling all aspects of Installation, Configuration, Load Balancing, Clustering, Performance Tuning and Maintenance of WebSphere Server versions 6.x, 7.x, 8.x.
- • Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- • Achieved Workload Management and Failover by Creating and Configuring Clusters and Cluster members for Load Balancing and High availability.
- • Proficient in configuring VLAN's, Inter VLAN routing, Port Security and Ether Channel, HSRP.
- • Password recovery, upgrading of IOS of Cisco devices.
- • Implemented network address translation (NAT/PAT).
- • Configuration of various Cisco & Linksys wireless access-points.
- • Proficient in configuring Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) Policy based routing.
- • Experienced with technologies & protocols like VLAN, STP, RSTP, VTP, port security.
- • Excellent leadership qualities with decent written and oral communication skills.
- • Great team player with an ability to work under pressure on a 24x7 duty rotation.
- • Experience supporting large networks spanning both nationwide and worldwide coverage.
- • Extensive knowledge of Cisco (IOS, XE, XR, and NX-OS), Juniper (Junos, Pulse), Brocade, Dell routers and switches as well as ASA, PIX, Juniper SRX, SSG, ISG and NetScreen, Check Point Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers.
- • Strong analysis skills: troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN routing and switching issues, including problems with BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP protocols.
- • Adept in troubleshooting and resolving network problems on ATM, Sonet OC3-OC48, T3, T1, Frame Relay, Ethernet, ISDN, and Persistent Dial platforms.
- • Skilled at configuring NAT/PAT, Route-maps, Policy-maps, Class-maps, Prefix-Lists, Access Lists, VPN's and Dynamic VPN, Firewall Policy.
- • Proficient in assembling and troubleshooting router, switch and firewall hardware and software.